Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Keep the Baby Rollin'

Caleb has been able to roll from his tummy to his back for a few weeks and yesterday he figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy! He was a bit frustrated after his struggle but his parents were thrilled, and a little scared! Today we managed to get it on tape and coax a few smiles as well. I can't believe how fast my little baby is growing! Caleb is also turning himself and starting to scoot. Chris made the comment that by Christmas he likely will be into everything!

5 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That's adorable! He's getting so big and cute. I love his smiles.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!!!

Melissa Mae said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so adorable! I can't believe he is turning over already! I can tell his mommy and daddy love him! You two are great parents! Thanks for the videos! It's so fun to see him growing! Give him a kiss for me! I love his smile!

Becky said...

What a cute little stink! And yes, he will be into everything by Christmas :) So fun!

Jeri said...

Caleb is absolutely adorable! I cried when I watched this - it makes me miss him so much. I've watched it a few times, and love it! Wonderful to see him smile and talk. The turning over was pretty awesome too!