Sunday, October 18, 2009

Junk Mail Uses

I have long been an opponent of junk mail. How many people are going to use coupons at Carl's Jr. (now that I've said that there will be someone who responds that they do)? Do I really need a new garage door? I don't even have a driveway. Do I need to tan in Arizona? Just looking outside during the summer months gives me a tan.

There is now an excellent use for junk mail, aside from storing it for future use as toilet paper. Caleb loves to rip and tear it to shreds! Now I don't have to use my shredder. Who knew babies could earn their keep?

3 comments:

Jeri said...

I love it! How cute is that?! If he loves playing with junk mail, wait until Christmas morning when there's wrapping paper all over the floor!

Erica said...

I'm totally throwing my shredder away! I'm just going to give it to my kids from now on.

Jody said...

He is adorable!! I can't believe how big he is already!