Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."

...for many reasons but the most of which concern me now are weather and shopping!! I love the fall/winter/spring weather in Phoenix! I have never been much of a snow lover and living in such a warm climate has affirmed my dislike for snowy/cold weather. My most exciting venture lately has been shopping. Being the poor college students that we are there isn't a budget for clothes shopping. Thankfully we've had so many gifts and cousin's clothes we haven't had the need to shop, but as his mother I thought it was high time I purchased some clothes for him and couldn't help but throw in some winter sweaters for Caleb's first Christmas. As my family can attest to I love shopping and I love a great deal even more. In fact Chris has commented on several occasions I should shop for others as a profession. Below is a picture of Caleb's Christmas clothes 2 sweaters, one outfit, and 3 long sleeve tees all purchased for $16!


Not a bad haul! I thought I was done but then I found...


Another helicopter outfit! I just couldn't resist as his dad is a helicopter pilot I think my son needs at least one helicopter bit of clothing for each size he's in!

Chris doesn't show the level of excitement I would like so I thought I would share with you.

Happy Shopping to all!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

These clothes are darling! They look even cuter seeing Caleb wear them in person!