Friday, September 3, 2010

C Bugs' First Camping Trip

After a busy spring/summer we finally made our outdoor adventure! I had been debating when would be the best time to take Caleb, before he started to walk or after, those of you who have experience with this will have to let me know what your thoughts are. In the end I decided walking would be better, however Caleb is now in the climbing phase so we spent our time keeping him from falling off of the picnic table. He only had 3 falls in 2 days with minor scrapes and bruises, no broken bones or stitches which I was very relieved for!! I had a skunk encounter, it scurried right by me, but thankfully we didn't have the spray!We all enjoyed being outside enjoying nature and a good campfire.


wanting so badly to swim in the lake

Lynx Lake

Caleb and his personality

enjoying breakfast by the fire

hiking with mom

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for no injuries requiring medical attention! Looks like a fun time. Caleb is so cute, Jessie! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together.

Jody said...

I swear, there is no easy stage to take little ones camping! It's hard whether they're crawling, walking or climbing. We can't win. :) Cute pictures!