Tuesday, February 24, 2009

29 Weeks And Counting

As of today Jessie is a mere 11 weeks from making me a Daddy. Of course this is under the assumption that she goes full term. When we were home for Christmas she was just barely showing, but now we can definitely see there is an L.C. in the oven (she calls him Little Chris much to my chagrin). He is a pretty active baby. Jessie will start laughing when I'm not even in the room and she lets me know he is going nuts in there. Sometimes she laughs because he starts tickling her with the movement. Today we were sitting down to dinner and we watched her belly and we could see him kicking and doing his thing. I think its safe to say we are having a lot of fun and he isn't even done baking. Since my Mom has made several requests for pictures of her grandson I guess it is time to submit. This is for you Mom!


Check out that Valentines Day present!

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Jessie, you are so cute! I love your little belly. I can't wait for you guys to have that baby. 11 weeks- that's so close!

Jeri said...

Oh my gosh! Jessie, what a cute picture! You are a darling mommy! 11 weeks isn't very long. Before you know it, you'll be holding your wee one. Love you all so much! Looking forward to July. (Chris, thanks for the post!)

Melissa Mae said...

Jessie!!! What a cute belly! I think you have that mommy glow about you! If he is this active inside just imagine what he'll be able to do when he arrives and has a few months to get moving! Can we say extra door locks and baby proofing everything! Good luck in the next 10 weeks! It will be here before you know it! Pack your bags early...cause you never know when he'll decide to be done in the oven! Love you guys! Do a post at 35 weeks PLEASE!!! Then another just before dilivery! Thanks for the post!