Sunday, March 15, 2009

Movin' Baby

I thought I'd share a little bit of my experience with our little boy, since Chris has already shared his experiences. It's such a wonderful thing to feel the little life inside of me! There have been times in the last 4 years I wondered if I would ever get to have this experience, but thankfully we were blessed with this wonderful little boy. I tease Chris that he is already like his dad because he seems bent on not doing what he's told. He is such a little mover, which I am grateful for. He spins and tumbles inside, I feel like his personal playground. It seems that he already likes to snuggle because he'll get high up into my ribs and stay there. He also likes to play. When we tap on my stomach, or even when I just have my hands resting on my tummy, he'll kick or push out a little body part and we go back and forth for a little while. He is very smart! I love our little guy alreay. It my sound strange, but I feel our Little Chris's spirit and personality. Only 8 weeks left. I can't wait to meet him!

5 comments:

Melissa Mae said...

That is so awesome!! It is an amazing experience! It sounds like you guys are enjoying every minute! I can't wait to meet him too! Good luck in your last 8 weeks!! 55 days and counting!!

littledebly said...

I haven't checked your blog since I found out you were expecting, so quite a while ago. I'm so excited for you guys. Jessie you look so beautiful pregnant. No fair! J/k.

I wish you guys well. Congrats on the little bun in the oven. :)

Deb Andrew

Jeri said...

I, too, look forward to meeting Little Chris. When you think of the past few years, the two of you longing for a baby, LC has also been waiting to join your family. Before you know it the wait will be over and you will be holding him in your arms. I can hardly wait! Love you all!

Erica said...

I can't believe that you're so close! I can't wait to see what little Chris looks like. You guys will love, love, love being parents!

The Marshall's said...

That is so exciting! I remember those experiences with Kenli. Its amazing how something can grow inside us like that. Good Luck and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures:)