Sunday, April 5, 2009

Picture Time




After many requests from Jeri for new pictures of my growing belly, we obliged. We are happy to report Little Chris is growing just fine in spite of the marginal cord insertion. The doctor reported we are both doing very well and have had a healthy "textbook" pregnancy. Chris and I are almost done with our birthing classes, which have been entertaining and insightful. These classes have been great for me because I am the type of person who likes to know exactly what is going to happen and why. I feel that I can cope better knowing what to expect beforehand. With only five weeks before the due date we are getting everything in order. We meet our pediatrician next week, finish our classes, and take a tour of the birthing center. We are getting very excited for our new arrival!


3 comments:

Jeri said...

Thanks for this post! The pictures are darling! Jessie, you look so cute pregnant! It's wonderful that you can both take the class and learn all about what is to come. And the countdown is on! Love you! Mom/Grandma

Stacie Aho said...

You look awesome!! I'm so excited for you.

What Birthing Center? Are you planning on going natural?

Good luck!

Melissa Mae said...

How exciting! What you've wanted for so long is now only 5 weeks (or less) away! I bet it is almost like being a kid at Christmas time! Good luck! We love you all!!