Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grandma Comes to Visit!

Chris's mom came for a visit in mid-January and we had a ball. We had to coax her down from the freezing, gloomy winter to our sunny and unusually warm weather to see her grandson. I think she was okay with it. The weather couldn't have been better! We went shopping, out to eat, to the Temple, visit with cousins, and Grandma and Caleb got some one on one time while we went to dinner and a movie. Thanks for the visit Grandma!

blowing bubbles on the patio
Caleb needs the squirt bottle to entertain himself while I cut his hair

on the putting green at the cousin's house


carrying his lunch

Caleb's favorite place to be, he usually pushes me out so he can sit by himself

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Loved every minute of my visit! I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. He is a little angel! Thanks for your hospitality! Love you all!