Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Weekend

I have class two nights a week this semester and Chris has been working long hours so on Monday and Thursday we say a quick "hi" and "bye" while I inhale my dinner and run out the door. Since V day fell on Monday this year we decided to celebrate the Saturday before, which Chris just happened to have off. We went to a local railroad park: complete with carousel, playground, stagecoach, miniatures, ect. Then we ate a delicious lunch at Olive Garden and finished off the day with some homework and study time. Sunday we had a great day at Church and Caleb came home from nursery with a cute Valentine cupcake and art project. Monday Caleb and I made cookies in the shape of a heart and opened Caleb's gifts when Chris got home. After my class was over we ended our weekend celebration by watching "Despicable Me", very funny and cute. That was our Valentine's celebration, hope yours was great too!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Cute pictures! I love the video of Caleb on the Merry-Go-Round. He looks delighted!