Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mother's Day, a ballet, and graduation!


Chris had to work Mother's Day this year but they boys and I went to church and enjoyed the day before Daddy got home. My boys and I even matched!


I took Caleb & Bronson to an open practice of the Peter Pan Ballet and they loved it! It was fun and interactive. Chris suggested I take Caleb to the show so I purchased the tickets and off we went. It was a little too long for him and he didn't understand why there was no talking, but he loved tick-tock crock. 


Caleb graduated from preschool in May. He loved his class and his teachers and still asks to go back. We are so grateful he had wonderful teachers and a good experience in preschool. He learned a lot and it was a great preparation for kindergarten. 





The boy team

No comments: