Sunday, December 7, 2008

Joining the Revolution!

Greetings!

This is a bit new for us. We fought against making a blog for the last year and now we realize there is no escaping the inevitable. Besides, if Grandpa Moon has a blog we have no reason to keep delaying. The weather here in Phoenix has been fantastic for the last month. On Thanksgiving there was rain that actually touched the ground, hard to believe isn't it? If it wasn't for the blast furnace that is summer, this would be the perfect place to live.

Jessie is currently working for Wells Fargo and she enjoys it some of the time. She is a lead teller and was just recently asked to take a Service Manager position. She thought about it for a few days and came to the conclusion that taking care of her pregnant self would be a better idea. I was crushed.

I am still teaching for Universal Helicopters in Scottsdale. Things have been kind of slow lately, but I'm quite sure that has applied to most businesses. I teach mostly instrument students (learning to fly by reference to instruments only) and I feel like it has been a good fit for me. It is a very demanding and unforgiving type of flight that takes precision and skill. It is also very rewarding to see students begin to make progress and finally pass a practical test.

On to more weightier matters. Jessie and I are expecting a bundle of joy in early May and we are very excited to welcome a new face into our family. We are going to find out exactly whats inside, my money is on a girl. Both of our mothers think it will be a boy, stay tuned to see who wins the bet. By the time people actually look at this we will already know the sex of the baby and there will be a new post and information about the ultrasound. So in light of that, we will make sure to consistently update this little spot of ours on the web. Vive la revolucion!

4 comments:

Jeri said...

OH MY HECK! I am so excited that you guys are doing a blog! This is super!! Love it, love it!

Melissa Mae said...

I think Hell froze over!!! Welcome to the blogging world! It is a blast to keep up with everyones family activities! If you need a teacher I could give you a crash corse when you come up. It will be so fun to see pictures and goins ons in your little family and especially when may comes around! You'll have to take the computer to the hospital so you can post pics after Jessie the baby get settled! I AM SO EXCITED!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Becky said...

Hey guys I just came across your blog for the first time! I just heard about the baby 2 weeks ago when we were visiting grandpa. Congrats! I am so happy for you both! --Becky

Stacie Aho said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! Hurrah! And a little boy in your belly... so exciting! Congrats you guys!